- Do not work with herbs without knowing their effects.
- Affiliate links, advertisements and sponsorships are active on this site - because I need to eat!
- Cookies may be active on this site.
- The publishers of this website offer the information here as an informational resource only. We make no guarantees or warranties - you alone are responsible for your actions and how you use any of the information on this site. Be careful what you wish for!
- Nothing on this website offered as professional, medical, or legal advice. This website is for informational, review, and entertainment purposes only.
- I remind my readers that all items I choose to use or promote, and all services I choose to provide, are sold as curios only and in no way do I guarantee successful outcomes.
- I do not claim to treat or cure any illness or condition. Nor do I offer my advice/experiences or workings as a substitute for proper legal, medical, relationship or financial advice.
- I use and endorse the tools of magic only, not the outcome. The intent and working are up to you!
Check out these awesome Santa Muerte LED altar candles available on Zazzle.
The artwork is by an amazing artist, and my little sister, Sarah - www.SarahBustillo.com. More to come as I can afford to commission more artwork.
NOTE: I earn a small commission off the sale of each LED candle.
To cause the divorce of a married couple.
***This was written at the request of a reader. Looking for a Santa Muerte magick spell for a specific purpose but don't see it here? Get in touch to make a suggestion!
This was made on behalf of a client who reached out over a concern that he had become the subject of a legal or law enforcement investigation.
For success in a new job, project, or other endeavor.