- Do not work with herbs without knowing their effects.
- Affiliate links, advertisements and sponsorships are active on this site - because we need to eat!
- Cookies may be active on this site.
- The publishers of this website offer the information here as an informational resource only. We make no guarantees or warranties - you alone are responsible for your actions and how you use any of the information on this site. Be careful what you wish for!
- Nothing on this website offered as professional, medical, or legal advice. This website is for informational, review, and entertainment purposes only.
- I remind my readers that all items I choose to use or promote, and all services I choose to provide, are sold as curios only and in no way do I guarantee successful outcomes.
- I do not claim to treat or cure any illness or condition. Nor do I offer my advice/experiences or workings as a substitute for proper legal, medical, relationship or financial advice.
- I use and endorse the tools of magic only, not the outcome. The intent and working are up to you!
Card: El Diablo / The Devil
Numerical Value: 15
Astronomical Symbol: Capricorn
Depiction: In the Tarot de la Santa Muerte, "El Diablo" depicts the black cloaked Santa Muerte holding a scythe in one hand and a near-ended hourglass in the other. Beneath her, crouching on the floor controlling a marionette with one hand and using the other hand to poke needles into a voodoo doll, is a bright red, goat-man looking devil with horns. A series of nine yellow stars can be seen at the top of the scene, and the background is consumed by fiery clouds red, orange, and dark gray.
Some of my readers / viewers have asked for some book recommendations. So here you go!
To end gossip, rumors, and slander from circulating against you.
Card: La Templanza / Temperance
Numerical Value: 14
Astronomical Symbol: Sagittarius
Depiction: In the Tarot de la Santa Muerte, "La Templanza" depicts the white cloaked Santa Muerte holding two golden cups, one in each hand, pouring a red colored substance from one cup into the other. She appears hovering on a white cloud, over wide open green terrain. The sky behind Santa Muerte appears split in two, with one side dominated by a black rain cloud and dark sky, and the other side dominated by a bright rainbow and clear skies.
Candle offering made on behalf of clients at a public Santa Muerte altar in Tijuana, Mexico.
Candles were prepared by a local botanica and the wax at the top of the candles were etched with the clients' name.
This is a candle ritual designed at the request of a reader - an interesting request and a creative challenge I couldn't refuse. This formula is intended for use by consenting adults, where each person of a romantic couple wants to invite a third person into the relationship for sex.
For couples looking to spice things up, where BOTH want to experience a menage a trois.
Candle offering made on behalf of a client at a public Santa Muerte altar in Tijuana, Mexico.
Candle was prepared by a local botanica and the wax at the top of the candle was etched with the client's name.
This was the altar that was being upgraded last time - upgrades complete!
I've also found a couple more Santa Muerte altars around Tijuana that I'll be able to show off as more people make requests for altar offerings - so stay tuned and thanks for reading!